380 st. jude road
San Jaun, La Union 2514
Price: 459,000.00 USD
Square Area: 3,423 Sq. Ft (318 Sq. M)
- » 3+ Car Garage
- » Controlled Access
- » Deck/Patio
- » Fitness Center
- » Guest House
- » Hardwood Floors
- » Staff Quarters
- » Private Pond
- » Swimming Pool
- » Waterfront
- » Waterview
- » Gardens
- » Mountain View
DescriptionGENERAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
This personal paradise and relaxing retreat offers everything, location, magnificent views, privacy, security with spacious rooms and gardens. You could purchase this luxury home and guest house:
- As your holiday retreat
- As a Surf or Holiday Resort
- As a high end Bed and Breakfast.
- Or as an investor, create your own Time Share business.
Location San Juan, La Union, Philippines
Floor Area Main house: 318m2 more or less with 81m2 more or less of patio and verandah under main roof.Guest or staff house: 76m2 more or less.
Lot Area 1,495 more or less square meters
Property Type Beachfront residential property.
Building/House Description Main house:
- Ground floor: 13.5m x 11.8m = 159.3 m2
- Second Floor: 13.5m x 11.8m = 159.3 m2
- Covered patio poolside: 13.5 x 3m = 40.5 m2
- Covered verandah seaside: 13.5 x 3m = 40.5 m2
- Covered entrance: 4.2m x 2.1 = 8.82 m2
- Open verandah on East side second floor: 4.2m x 2.1m = 8.82m2
- Open verandah on the North side second floor: 14.8m x 1.8m = 26.64
- 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms with 3 ensuite of which two have jetted tubs. All bedrooms are spacious and have stunning mountain or Sea views.
Large modern kitchen c/w new stainless steel appliances, counter tops of Blue Pearl granite. Adjacent is a complete outdoor kitchen.
- Open concept living room and dining room overlook the exotic flower gardens, swimming pool with sea or mountain views.
- Ceramic tile floor throughout main floor.
- Hardwood floors throughout second floor.
The magnificent stairs, railings and doors are solid hardwood.
- Bathroom doors are PVC with stained glass designs
- Marble Tile, Natural Rock, Cultured Stone, and Solid Hardwoods have been designed into the house.
- Built in ceiling speakers and intercom from house to staff quarters. All bedrooms are equipped with T.V. and telephone outlet.
Two hardwood security gates enclose the North entrance to Main house for privacy. Guest or staff house: 76m2 more or less.
- Extra room for security guard or driver.
- Electrical room.
- One very large air-conditioned bedroom with ensuite.
- Two air-conditioned bedrooms with a main bathroom.
Outside kitchen area 5.2m x 10.2m:
- Ceramic tile floor, Blue Pearl Granite counter tops with built in refrigerator and gas stove, double stainless steel kitchen sink and hardwood working tables. Laundry area: Water faucet, drying lines and electrical outlets. Non-slip tiled concrete stairway to second floor verandah.
- With concrete rails to resemble wood finish. Seaside open patio with BBQ and service area (no steps): Large non-slip tiled entertainment area with concrete table and electrical outlets.
Large tiled BBQ cooking area, with cleanup sink, three concrete and stone serving or working tables Pool room building:
- Swimming pool filter and pump room with storage.
- Shower room.
- Shell hand basin.
Large in ground swimming pool. 6m x 12m @ 1m to 1.6m depth. Shallow at one end for children progressing to deep end for adults. Surrounded with washed out pebbles and non-slip tiles. Fish pond with bridge over 5.4m x 2.3m: Complete with spotlights and two water fountains.
Seaside boat or surfboard storage area: With stairs to pool patio and house entrance. Large gates and man gate to beach. Seven-car garages. One four-car garage. One three-car garage could be converted to a games room.
Water Supplies: Stainless Steel gravity feed water tank on a steel tower holds 4,750 liters of water. The property is also connected to the town water supply. Deep well with potable water c/w water pump and SS pressure tank. High seawall and security fence.
Professionally landscaped with Palm trees, Orchids, Exotic plants, Korean carpet grass, and flagstone crazy cut for the walkways and driveway.
Special Features: Panoramic sea and mountain views. Located in the surf capital of the Northern Philippines. Tranquil atmosphere. Fresh fish caught daily in front of your property.
Distance to Point of Interest MANILA - 5 hours by bus / 45 minutes by plane
SAN FERNANDO CITY - 15 minutes by car, bus or jeepney to the capital town of La Union. Center of business trading. Almost all commercial and saving banks have branches here.
SAN FERNANDOAIRPORT - 20 minutes by car to the Domestic airport of San Fernando.
SEAPORT OF SAN FERNANDO - 30 minutes to the National port of entry open to both coastal and overseas trade.
SAN JUAN, LA UNION - The surf capital of the Northern Philippines.
BAGUIO - 1 hour drive to the summer capital of the Philippines.
VIGAN - About 2 hours - A place where the Spanish culture has been preserved.
ALAMINOS, PANGASINAN - Location of the famous Hundred Islands
LAOAG CITY - 4 Hours by bus - Direct flights from Taiwan
Other Important Information 2 minutes to downtown San Juan Police Station, Schools, Churches, fresh produce market and small shops. 15 minutes South to the Provincial Capital of San Fernando City where banks, hospitals, schools, colleges and more shopping are situated.
PRICE RECENTLY REDUCED!!! (WILL NEGOTIATE)
See the attached link for further details: